Turbo Towel & Super Vacuum - No Bill Acceptor - Vault Ready
||Turbo Towel - Hot Air Dryer
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- (3) 120 volt motors (Replacement Item #8055EM)
- 3 Motors 210 CFM Max, 708 Peak Air Watts
- Toggle switch between Turbo Towel and Vacuum function
- Turbo Towel is the first blower on the market with heated air (patent pending)
- Use Turbo Towel to quickly dry off the exterior of your car
- Blast water out of cracks and crevices
- Dry floor mats and carpets in a matter of minutes
- Great for drying motorcycles, chrome wheels, mirrors, and engine compartments
- Heating element will engage when ambient temperature is below 79 degrees to provide a streak and spot free finish
- Thermostatically controlled heating element
- Nozzle velocity exceeds 200+ miles per hour
- Prevent scratches and marks caused by standard hand towel and chamois drying
- Eliminates storage and transportation of wet towels
- Turbo Towel is Eco-Friendly!! Minimize landfill waste from purchased and non recyclable products!
- Includes a 2" x 30' high temperature hose for Turbo Towel (Item #2036-2) and nozzle (Item #2058-5)
- Includes a 2” x 15’ vacuum hose, swivel cuff and nozzle (15', 25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2”)
- Vacuum hose available in black, red, blue, green, and yellow at no additional cost.
- Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens (Replacement Item #8149-92)
- This coin mech accepts tokens as an equal value to its like coin only (quarter = 0.984 token & dollar coin = 1.073 token) and is NOT programmable. For example, if you set the unit to vend for $1.00, with this coin mech, that would require (4) quarters or (4) 0.984 tokens to start. If you want 1 token to equal multiple quarters you need to upgrade to a programmable coin mech. See Item # 8131-33.
- Comes with 5 Medeco Plug locks (3 for the control door and 2 for the Turbo Towel compartment) (Replacement Item #8958-2) (Replacement Item #22001-6A for external locks & 8958-3 for internal locks as of 6.20.2016)
- Lighted dome available in the following colors: red, blue, yellow, dark green and white
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into. JE Adams provides the 2” threaded nipple and vault tube cover for most units and customers are required to supply concrete bases and tubing to direct money to the vault.