Air Machine - Vault Ready - GAST Compressor
||Air Machines & Air/Water Machines
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- Requires 10 AMP service
- Dimensions: 16.5"H x 12.5"D X 18.5"W
- SSAC 110 volt non-accumulating timer standard (Replacement Item #8712SS5)
- 3/4 HP oil-less GAST air compressor, 18-month warranty (Replacement Item #9862)
- Cut resistant 25’ x 1/4” with wire braid service station quality air hose (Replacement Item #8532-25) with 90 PSI inline air gauge (Replacement Item #8533-8)
- High security lock bar system
- Imonex mechanical coin acceptor takes quarters (Replacement Item #8124B001)
- “Free” models available
- Additional optional timers, coin mechs, cycle counters, and coin counters are available
- Optional: “Free Service” wireless push button remote control allows customers to receive free use of either service for the normal cycle time. The optional “Free Service” can be activated by the attendant or the cashier with the push of a button for customer convenience.
- Wall or pedestal mounted (Item #8819) **PEDESTAL SOLD SEPARATELY**
- Vault Assembly with External Payment Tower Required (Item #8685-3100A-1) **VAULT SOLD SEPARATELY**
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into. JE Adams provides the 2” threaded nipple and vault tube cover for most units and customers are required to supply concrete bases and tubing to direct money to the vault. Units can be lowered to meet ADA requirements.