Super Vac with Digital Display - 3 Motor - Lighted Dome - Vault Ready - ADA Height
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- (3) 1.6 HP, 120 volt motors (Replacement Item #8055EM)
- 3 Motors with 2" hose = 210 CFM / 415.4 Air Watts
- 3 Motors with 1 1/2" hose = 165.9 CFM / 662.3 Air Watts
- Double service doors offer easy access to clean out area and 4 filter bag system (Replacement Item #8076)
- Dixmor digital display timer with built-in coin counter, scrolls messages, prices for service, and counts down remaining time (Replacement Item #8000-10)
- Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control which is available at a nominal charge (Item #8000-30)
- Visual and audible last coin alarm
- Internal vacuum hose threading system
- Hose: Black, 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2” for additional charge).
- 2" x 15' hose available in red, blue, yellow, green, and beige at no additional charge.
- Lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, light green, dark green, white, and purple
- Faceplate secured with 2 Medeco cam locks (Replacement Item #8953)
- Imonex coin acceptor takes quarters (Replacement Item #8149)
- Optional security accessories, timers, coin mechs, cycle counters, coin counters, motors, colored decals (yellow, blue, purple), clean-out bag, and clean-out container are available at an additional charge
NOTE: As of 3-10-16 the vault cover height has changed to a
standard height of 7" to help accommodate ADA compliance requests.
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into. JE Adams provides the 2” threaded nipple and vault tube cover for most units and customers are required to supply concrete bases and tubing to direct money to the vault. Units can be lowered to meet ADA requirements.