Ultra Series Vacuum, Shampoo/Spot Remover & Fragrance
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- Comes with 1 gallon each of J.E. Adams’ premixed formulas: shampoo and spot remover. JE Adams uses an alcohol based product and only warranties items purchased as such. Oil based chemicals are not recommended.
- Shampoo & Spot Remover dispenses 2.5 gallons of foam per minute, which is equal to 1 oz of liquid formula. 1 gallon of liquid formula = 128 oz and the dispensing rate is 1 oz per minute. One gallon of liquid formula yields 128 minutes of vend time.
- Comes with 3 gallons of fragrances (Strawberry, Pina Colada, Wild Cherry, New Car, French Vanilla). JE Adams uses an alcohol based product and only warranties items purchased as such. Oil based chemicals are not recommended.
- Dispenses 3/4 oz. of fragrance in 30 seconds which is equal to 1.5 oz of formula per minute. 1 gallon yields 85 minutes of vend time.
- (3) 1.6 HP, 120 volt motors (Replacement Item #8055EM)
- 3 Motors with 2" hose = 210 CFM / 415.4 Air Watts
- 3 Motors with 1 1/2" hose = 165.9 CFM / 662.3 Air Watts
- Large Dixmor digital display timer is highly visible and easy to read, scrolls messages, calculates time between functions, recalculates remaining time when switched during any function, and has a built-in coin counter (Replacement Item #8000-15)
- Visual and audible last coin alarm
- Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens (Replacement Item #8149-92)
- Comes with 7 Medeco plug locks (3 for the control door, 1 for an internal bill acceptor locking box, 1 for an internal coin acceptor locking box, and 2 for the shampoo & spot remover formula compartment) (Replacement Item #22001-6A for external locks & 8958-3 for internal locks)
- Includes a 3/8 Allen Wrench for unlocking doors. Item #29000-ALLEN
- 6 lighted push buttons for the following functions: 2 motor vacuum, 3 motor turbo vacuum, shampoo/spot remover setting, and 3 fragrance selections
- Peninsula lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, and dark green
- Round lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, dark green, light green, purple, and white
- Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control which is available at a nominal charge (Item #8000-30)
- Hose: Black, 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2” for additional charge).
- 2" x 15' hose available in red, blue, yellow, green, and beige at no additional charge.
- Standard decal package is Blue.
- Optional accessories available at an additional charge: Electronic Coin Acceptors, Quiet Motors, Vinyl Clean-out Bag (Item #8599), or Rubber Clean-out Container (Item #8080).
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into. JE Adams provides the 2” threaded nipple and vault tube cover for most units and customers are required to supply concrete bases and tubing to direct money to the vault. Units can be lowered to meet ADA requirements.
Prior to June 2013, units came with 7 Medeco screw locks (3 for the control door, 1 for an internal bill acceptor locking box, 1 for an internal coin acceptor locking box, and 2 for the shampoo & spot remover formula compartment) (Replacement Item #8958-2 for external locks & 8958-1 for internal locks)