Ultra Series Vacuum with Shampoo & Spot Remover - Vault Ready
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- (3) 1.6 HP, 120 volt motors (Replacement Item #8055EM)
- 3 Motors with 2" hose = 210 CFM / 415.4 Air Watts
- 3 Motors with 1 1/2" hose = 165.9 CFM / 662.3 Air Watts
- Large Dixmor digital display timer is highly visible and easy to read, scrolls messages, calculates time between functions, recalculates remaining time when switched during any function, and has a built-in coin counter (Replacement Item #8000-15)
- Visual and audible last coin alarm
- Mars bill acceptor takes $1.00 and $5.00 bills (Replacement Item #8130-6)
- Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens (Replacement Item #8149-92)
- This coin mech accepts tokens as an equal value to its like coin only (quarter = 0.984 token & dollar coin = 1.073 token) and is NOT programmable. For example, if you set the unit to vend for $1.00, with this coin mech, that would require (4) quarters or (4) 0.984 tokens to start. If you want 1 token to equal multiple quarters you need to upgrade to a programmable coin mech. See Item # 8131-11.
- Comes with 7 Medeco plug locks (3 for the control door, 1 for an internal bill acceptor locking box, 1 for an internal coin acceptor locking box, and 2 for the shampoo & spot remover formula compartment) (Replacement Item #22001-6A for external locks & 8958-3 for internal locks)
- Includes a 3/8 Allen Wrench for unlocking doors. Item #29000-ALLEN
- 3 lighted push buttons for the following functions: 2 motor vacuum, 3 motor turbo vacuum, and shampoo/spot remover settings
- Peninsula lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, and dark green
- Round lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, dark green, light green, purple, and white
- Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control which is available at a nominal charge (Item #8000-30)
- Hose: Black, 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2” for additional charge).
- 2" x 15' hose available in red, blue, yellow, green, and beige at no additional charge.
- Optional decal packages at no additional fee - Yellow, Blue, Black (standard).
- Optional accessories available at an additional charge: Electronic Coin Acceptors, Quiet Motors, Vinyl Clean-out Bag (Item #8599), or Rubber Clean-out Container (Item #8080).
- Comes with 1 gallon each of J.E. Adams’ premixed formulas: shampoo and spot remover. JE Adams uses an alcohol based product and only warranties items purchased as such. Oil based chemicals are not recommended.
- Shampoo & Spot Remover dispenses 2.5 gallons of foam per minute, which is equal to 1 oz of liquid formula. 1 gallon of liquid formula = 128 oz and the dispensing rate is 1 oz per minute. One gallon of liquid formula yields 128 minutes of vend time.
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into.
Prior to June 2013, units came with 7 Medeco screw locks (3 for the control door, 1 for an internal bill acceptor locking box, 1 for an internal coin acceptor locking box, and 2 for the shampoo & spot remover formula compartment) (Replacement Item #8958-2 for external locks & 8958-1 for internal locks)