Ultra Turbonator - 2 Motor or 3 Motor Vacuum - No Bill Acceptor - Vault Ready - ADA Height
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- (3) 1.6 HP, 120 volt motors (Replacement Item #8055EM)
- 3 Motors with 2" hose = 210 CFM / 415.4 Air Watts
- 3 Motors with 1 1/2" hose = 165.9 CFM / 662.3 Air Watts
- 2 lighted push buttons for the following functions:2 motor vacuum and 3 motor turbo vacuum
- Large Dixmor digital display timer is highly visible and easy to read, scrolls messages, calculates time between functions, recalculates remaining time when switched during any function, and has a built-in coin counter (Replacement Item #8000-15)
- Visual and audible last coin alarm
- Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens (Replacement Item #8149-92)
- This coin mech accepts tokens as an equal value to its like coin only (quarter = 0.984 token & dollar coin = 1.073 token) and is NOT programmable. For example, if you set the unit to vend for $1.00, with this coin mech, that would require (4) quarters or (4) 0.984 tokens to start. If you want 1 token to equal multiple quarters you need to upgrade to a programmable coin mech. See Item # 8131-11.
- Comes with 4 Medeco plug locks (3 for the control door and 1 for an internal bill acceptor locking box). (Replacement Item #22001-6A for external locks & 8958-3 for internal locks)
- Includes a 3/8 Allen Wrench for unlocking doors. Item #29000-ALLEN
- Peninsula lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, and dark green
- Round lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, dark green, light green, purple, and white
- Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control which is available at a nominal charge (Item #8000-30)
- Hose: Black, 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2” for additional charge).
- 2" x 15' hose available in red, blue, yellow, green, and beige at no additional charge.
- Optional decal packages at no additional fee - Black (standard), Yellow, Blue
- Optional accessories available at an additional charge: Electronic Coin Acceptors, Quiet Motors, Vinyl Clean-out Bag (Item #8599), or Rubber Clean-out Container (Item #8080).
NOTE: As of 3-10-16 the vault cover height has changed to a
standard height of 7" to help accommodate ADA compliance requests.
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into.
Prior to June 2013, units came with 4 Medeco screw locks (3 for the control door and 1 for an internal bill acceptor locking box). (Replacement Item #8958-2 for external locks & 8958-1 for internal locks)