Ultra Series Vacuum with Tire Shine - No Bill Acceptor
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- (3) 1.6 HP, 120 volt motors (Replacement Item #8055EM)
- 3 Motors with 2" hose = 210 CFM / 415.4 Air Watts
- 3 Motors with 1 1/2" hose = 165.9 CFM / 662.3 Air Watts
- Large Dixmor digital display timer is highly visible and easy to read, scrolls messages, calculates time between functions, recalculates remaining time when switched during any function, and has a built-in coin counter (Replacement Item #8000-15)
- Visual and audible last coin alarm
- Coin box holds 800 quarters or $200.00 (Replacement Item #29000-52W-2 for unit with Plug Locks or Replacement Item #29000-52W for unit with Screw Locks)
- Imonex electronic coin acceptor takes U.S. $1.00 coins, U.S. quarters, 1.073 and 0.984 tokens (Replacement Item #8149-92)
- This coin mech accepts tokens as an equal value to its like coin only (quarter = 0.984 token & dollar coin = 1.073 token) and is NOT programmable. For example, if you set the unit to vend for $1.00, with this coin mech, that would require (4) quarters or (4) 0.984 tokens to start. If you want 1 token to equal multiple quarters you need to upgrade to a programmable coin mech. See Item # 8131-11.
- Comes with 6 Medeco plug locks (3 for the control door, 1 for an internal coin acceptor locking box, and 2 for the tire-shine formula compartment) (Replacement Item #22001-6A for external locks & Item # 8958-3 for internal locks)
- Includes a 3/8 Allen Wrench for unlocking doors. Item #29000-ALLEN
- 3 lighted push buttons for the following functions: 2 motor vacuum, 3 motor turbo vacuum, and tire shine
- Peninsula lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, and dark green
- Round lighted dome available in red, blue, yellow, dark green, light green, purple, and white
- Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control which is available at a nominal charge (Item #8000-30)
- Hose: Black, 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2” for additional charge).
- 2" x 15' hose available in red, blue, yellow, green, and beige at no additional charge.
- Optional accessories available at an additional charge: Electronic Coin Acceptors, Quiet Motors, Vinyl Clean-out Bag (Item #8599), or Rubber Clean-out Container (Item #8080).
- Comes with one gallon of JE Adams pre-mixed Tire Shine formula (Replacement Item #29035-10). JE Adams uses an alcohol based product and only warranties items purchased as such. Oil based chemicals are not recommended.
- The peristaltic pump pushes the fluid through the line and then mixes with air at the nozzle to give an even spray on the tire. There is a spray nozzle on the end to fan out the spray and you can generally coat 4 tires with a 30 second application.
- Dispenses 3/4 oz. of tire shine formula in 30 seconds which is equal to 1.5 oz of liquid formula per minute. 1 gallon of liquid formula = 128 oz and the dispensing rate is 1.5 oz per minute. One gallon of liquid formula yields 85 minutes of vend time or 170 thirty-second vend cycles.
Prior to June 2013, units came with 6 Medeco screw locks (3 for the control door, 1 for an internal coin acceptor locking box, and 2 for the tire-shine formula compartment) (Replacement Item #8958-2 for external locks & Item # 8958-1 for internal locks)