Dual Vacuum - 4 Motors (2 per side) - Vault Ready
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- (4) 1.6 HP, 120 volt motors, 2 per side (Replacement Item #8055EM)
- Requires (2) 20 AMP services
- 2 Motors with 2" hose = 163.5 CFM / 193.4 Air Watts
- 2 Motors with 1 1/2" hose = 140.8 CFM / 402.4 Air Watts
- Face plate with 1 Medeco cam lock, per side (Replacement Item #8953)
- Large central service and control compartments are common to both vacs for easy installation and service secured by 2 Medeco cam locks (Replacement Item #8953)
- 4 service doors for easy maintenance
- 4 quick-change filter bags, 2 per side (Replacement Item #8076)
- SSAC 110 volt accumulating timer standard (Replacement Item #8712SS4)
- 2 plastic clean-out bins included (Replacement Item #8975)
- (2) Hoses: Black, 2” x 15’, swivel cuff and nozzle included (25’ and 50’ also available in 1 1/2” or 2” for additional charge).
- Hose available in red, blue, yellow, and green at no additional charge.
- Lighted dome available in green, blue, red, and yellow.
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into. JE Adams provides the 2” threaded nipple and vault tube cover for most units and customers are required to supply concrete bases and tubing to direct money to the vault. Units can be lowered to meet ADA requirements.