Shampoo, Spot Remover & Fragrance Station - 220 Volt
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- Requires 5 AMP service, 220 Volt at 50Hz (Intended for International Useage)
- Toggle between three scents, spot remover, and shampoo
- Louvered sides minimize heat build-up inside cabinet
- Uses J.E. Adams’ pre-mixed solutions for spot remover, shampoo, and fragrance
- 2 Peristaltic pumps for shampoo and spot remover
- Large Dixmor digital display timer – scrolls messages, counts down time, scrolls price of services (Replacement Item #8000-15)
- Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control which is available at a nominal charge (Item #8000-30)
- Imonex mechanical quarter coin acceptor comes standard (Replacement Item #8149)
- Medeco threaded door locks (Replacement Item #8958-1)
- Pin lock style coin box (Replacement Item #8638)
- Coin box holds 940 quarters or $235.00 (Replacement Item #8204RW)
- Thomas 1/12HP oil-less compressor (Replacement Item #8824)
- Internal automatic heater
- Wall or pedestal mounted (Item #8819) **PEDESTAL SOLD SEPARATELY**
- Available decal kits: Black (standard), Blue (12000DBLUE), Yellow (12000DYELLOW)
- Optional last coin alert and additional mechanical coin acceptors are available
- Comes with 1 gallon each of J.E. Adams’ premixed formulas: shampoo, spot remover, and 3 fragrances. JE Adams uses an alcohol based product and only warranties items purchased as such. Oil based chemicals are not recommended.
- Shampoo & Spot Remover dispenses 2.5 gallons of foam per minute, which is equal to 1 oz of liquid formula. 1 gallon of liquid formula = 128 oz and the dispensing rate is 1 oz per minute. One gallon of liquid formula yields 128 minutes of vend time.
- Fragrance dispenses .75 oz of fragrance formula per thirty seconds, which is equal to 1.5 oz of liquid formula per minute. 1 gallon of liquid formula = 128 oz and the dispensing rate is 1.5 oz per minute. One gallon of liquid formula yields 85 minutes of vend time or 170 thirty-second vend cycles.