Fragrance Station - Vault Ready
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- Requires 10 AMP service
- Dispenses your choice of 3 fragrances (Strawberry, Pina Colada, Wild Cherry, New Car, French Vanilla, Lemon). JE Adams uses an alcohol based product and only warranties items purchased as such. Oil based chemicals are not recommended.
- Fragrance dispenses .75 oz of fragrance formula per thirty seconds, which is equal to 1.5 oz of liquid formula per minute. 1 gallon of liquid formula = 128 oz and the dispensing rate is 1.5 oz per minute. One gallon of liquid formula yields 85 minutes of vend time or 170 thirty-second vend cycles. Average vend time $1.00 for 1 minute.
- Wall or pedestal mounted (Item #8819) **PEDESTAL SOLD SEPARATELY**
- Louvered sides minimize heat build-up inside cabinet
- Imonex mechanical quarter coin acceptor comes standard (Replacement Item #8149)
- Large Dixmor digital display timer – scrolls messages, counts down time, scrolls price of services (Replacement Item #8000-15)
- Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control which is available at a nominal charge (Item #8000-30)
- Medeco threaded door locks (Replacement Item #8958-1)
- Pin lock style coin box (Replacement Item #8638)
- Thomas 1/12HP oil-less compressor (Replacement Item #8824)
- Internal automatic heater
- Indicator light shows when unit has power
- Optional last coin alert and additional mechanical coin acceptors are available
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into. JE Adams provides the 2” threaded nipple and vault tube cover for most units and customers are required to supply concrete bases and tubing to direct money to the vault. Units can be lowered to meet ADA requirements.