Tire Shine Station - Vault Ready
This unit comes standard with the following features (unless noted) and identifies replacement products:
- Requires 10 AMP service
- Louvered sides minimize heat build-up inside cabinet
- Imonex coin acceptor takes quarters (Replacement Item #8149)
- Large Dixmor digital display timer – scrolls messages, counts down time, scrolls price of services (Replacement Item #8000-15)
- Digital display can be easily programmed with remote control which is available at a nominal charge (Item #8000-30)
- Medeco threaded door locks (Replacement Item #8958-1)
- Thomas 1/12HP oil-less compressor (Replacement Item #8824)
- Internal automatic heater
- Optional last coin alert and additional mechanical coin acceptors are available
- Wall mounted or pedestal mounted (Item #8819) **PEDESTAL SOLD SEPARATELY**
- Comes with one gallon of JE Adams pre-mixed Tire Shine formula (Item 29035-10). JE Adams uses an alcohol based product and only warranties items purchased as such. Oil based chemicals are not recommended.
- Unit dispenses 3/4 of an ounce every 30 seconds. The peristaltic pump pushes the fluid through the line and then mixes with air at the nozzle to give an even spray on the tire. There is a spray nozzle on the end to fan out the spray and you can generally coat 4 tires with a 30 second application.
VAULT READY DESCRIPTION: There are two primary ways to store coins in a self-serve environment; either inside the equipment in a coin box or in a vault that is installed beneath the meter to collect coins. Vaults can hold anywhere from $700 in quarters for the 10-inch model up to $1600 for the 18-inch (10”, 14”, and 18” vaults available for sale). Since most vaults are cemented or bricked in on all sides they are very difficult for thieves to break into. JE Adams provides the 2” threaded nipple and vault tube cover for most units and customers are required to supply concrete bases and tubing to direct money to the vault. Units can be lowered to meet ADA requirements.